Tuesday, 11 January 2011

The Process Of Line Drawing For My Photograph


First process - This is the image i used for my line drawing process as it has a lot of colour to it, which i thought would create an effective final picture.




Second process - In order to create this line drawing I..
1.Created two layers
2.Clicked onto the colour dodge tool
3.Clicked 'APPLE I'
4.Toned down the levels until i was satisfied with a correct line drawing
5.I then clicked onto hue/saturation and changed it to the black and white effect which evidentially makes it look like a realistic drawing.




Third process - I then coloured in the picture which enabled me to prepare for my final image



Fourth process - I uploaded both pictures to photoshop and combined the two together and fitted them correctly into the right places which created my final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment